5/18/2007

Wham Bam Thank You Stam


At first I didn't even know her name but I was taken by that ferocious red hair, ice cold blue eyes and defiant attitude. Since I first saw her in that BCBG ad I have always followed Jessica Stam and loved her more each season. Now a lovely shade of blonde that looks fabulous with those baby blues I was sooooo delighted to see her in the Vogue cover that'll make history.

Here are some of my favorites looks worn by Stam (who originally wanted to be a dentist) in recent years.

The one that started it all. Jessica Stam for BCBG.


The Marc Jacobs Stam bag (inspired by her of course) is so perfect for winter - can't you just picture it with the softest white cashmere and a steamy Starbucks cappuccino?


I adore grey and that fur hat is to die for! Michael Kors.


One of my favorite looks from Balmain Fall 2007 (yes the broad shoulders are back).


I'm not a big Versace fan but I love this 60's international woman of mystery outfit.


In the cover of Italian Vogue, when are we going to see her alone in US Vogue? She deserves it!

2 comments:

Weekly Blogette said...

Stam is an amazing model and that bag is the coolest shade of blue! It totally suits who she is.

Millwork Saint Paul said...

Thanks great blog poost