This week in Über Chic's Back to School Look of the Week Extravaganza a look that can be reproduced easily inspired by the always fashionable Olsens. Plaid can be so chic but it can also be a slippery slope: pair it with jeans and a baseball cap and you are Luke Danes! Over sized trousers and a unkempt appearance and it looks like you are going to start singing Smells Like Teen Spirit. It's better to follow Ash & MK's polished footsteps and give plaids an upgrade with skinny black jeans, elegant shoes instead of Doc Martens and for those heavy school books a oversize bag. Finish the look with Ray-Ban wayfarers and a black leather jacket or cardigan.
In other news I'm so exited to announce that I got a Rockin' Blogging Award from Miss Coco of Coco's Tea Party herself! And on my fiftieth post! The Tea Party was one of the first blogs I started reading and THE source for my celeb fashion fix. So I'm passing my award to these blogs I adore and always read:
1. The Fashion Wonder Woman Because we share a love for J.Crew.
2. Southern Shopaholic Because she was one of my first readers.
3. Mrs. Fashion Because who doesn't love hearing about her shopping adventures with Mr. Fashion?
4. Coutureholic Because Sarissa's posts always make me laugh and I love that header.
5. Please Don't Feed The Models Because the posts are always interesting.
That's it? I only get five? There are so many other blogs that I adore! Not fair!