7/29/2007

Black In Black

Yes, it's true! Tell your friends, I'm back! I know, it's been way too long since I posted something but my vacations were totally crazy and my computer totally succumbed to the pressure. In other words I couldn't get a connection. But worry no more cause I'm back and better than ever. But I did have a chance to go over the couture collections and noticed some interesting trends like feathers and jewel tones, but more on those later.

Today I'm lovin' one silhouette that repeated itself in all the shows: the dramatic black dress with voluminous shoulders. Worn with feathered headdresses in Chanel, with a torero hat and red gloves at Dior or with a crown made of the model’s hair at Gaultier, the omnipresent garb never failed to impress. These striking dresses will steal all the spotlight.

C.


11 comments:

Allure said...

Yay! Black, it's chic and safe.

I liked the Chanel show, but it seemed to me a pastiche of past collections. I am not a fan of Galliano. My favourites were Valentino and Givenchy (without the fur).

G.G. said...

For me, Valentino won this "Project Runway: Couture Edition" challenge :P

coco said...

hahahah its so funny how we have both done black for our returing post
and i almost called mine back to black too
im glad ur back cos ive missed your blog loads

Carolina Lange said...

I love black dresses! That Valentino dress is amazing!

Geisha said...

Gaultier and Valentino were the winners for me- they were just so sophisicated! And I'm glad you're back :)

Bella said...

I love black...not in creepy gothy way...but its such a staple...i feel as if it trascends decades and seasons w/ ease...that was really deep heheh

The Stiletto Effect said...

hi!!
i love these dresses, they are amazing (specially in black)
xoxo
su

miss *ann said...

givenchi. niiiiice. i really like it this season.

Mariana :) said...

Welcome back!
I missed you...

Deangrad Nietu Pomelo said...

Hello hello! It’s great to have you back, we've missed you

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情